Procedure for Enrolment
- Download the enrolment form HERE.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the form with:
- Two passport photographs
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of immunisation records
- Previous school one year most recent reports
- You will be given an interview appointment, to be attended by parents and the prospective student. The school director would share the school vision and curriculum with parents while the head teacher would assess the child’s development. This would take about 45minutes.
- An acceptance letter is sent if the interview is successful. Parents are to accept by paying the registration fee within two weeks of receiving the acceptance letter to secure their space.
Students with special needs must submit any additional documentation such as a psychological evaluation, Individualised Educational Plan (IEP), and/or any other relevant documentation needed to support their learning.